( TMB )
- Tiso is quite old compared to the other races (~300), but is just a normal "adult" or "young adult" for a kokiri.
- has acted as guide for older kokiri exploring some of the dark areas of the forest, or kokiri wanting to travel or trade in the rest of the world
- has acted as guide for other races traveling through forests - both to keep them safe and to keep them away from any kokiri villages.
- cheerful as the rest of his race, but used to toning it down around other races - kokiri are underestimated enough as it is.
- Sia - fairy companion - she has a fascination for soft things, and has been known to play with hair, fur, or soft cloth with no regard for if it belongs to friend or foe.
- Find out what is wrong with the western deku tree (see secrets), and fix it.
- Find a way to keep the Grey wolves away from his village permanently (without just slaughtering them, of course...)
- (knows) The deku tree in the west is not doing well, and Tiso is one of the few who has been trusted with this information, so he is seeking any information on what happened, and what can be done about it.
- (doesn't know) Someone is contriving to keep the grey wolves near the village...
- Jadar - Tiso's mentor, a great name in the western forest, and very skilled in all things forest related. His mentor was of the Great Deku Tree, and thus he has many tales of the original forests.
- Mimi - A sister of sorts, she is of an age of Tiso, and they have been great friends their whole lives. She is not an explorer though, and stays around the village. She was the one who rescued Tiso from the grey wolves.
- Hagar Greensboro - A Hylian woodworker who likes to harvest his own trees from deep within the forest for his craft - He and Tiso have had a few run-ins, and their conflicts haven't come to blood yet, but then again, he hasn't been caught in the act yet...
- Being restrained by his friends when he first saw a logging field. He had wept as he struggled against them, wanting to rain down arrows on the people who had done such a horrible thing. He had grown to understand the need, but he was still uncomfortable around the fields and did his best to avoid them.
- Running through the trees from the great grey wolves that encroached on the village every few years. He still had a light scar on his left arm where one of the wolves had gotten hold of him before his friends had been able to scare them off.
- Telling stories with a group of Hylian rangers around a camp fire, laughing and joking. Not as care free as with others of his race, but close - there are some outside the Kokiri who can embrace life, they just have to be found.